18 April Amazon Quiz Cricket Quiz Week 2 Answers. Cricket Quiz Week 2 Answers Win Rs 20,000. Amazon is again come back with new quiz question and answer quiz. Give answer on quiz and get chance to will prizes. Loot amazon quiz now.
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz :-
2) Downlaod & Open the app.
3) Sign up or login the Amazon app.
4) Now go to the home page of the app & you will see a banner of Amzon Quiz click on that.
5) Now your Quiz started down below Amazon quiz answers are available see the answer and give answer on the Amazon app & grab Quiz prizes.
18 April Amazon Quiz Cricket Quiz Week 2 Answers :-
1. The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain ?
Answer – Virendra Sehwag
2. In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Answer – Leg Before Wicket
3. In a T-20 match, a batsman is not allowed to bat after scoring a double century ?
Answer – False
4. In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘Super Over’?
Answer – tie-Breaking Method used in limited over cricket matches.
5. In a T20 match, what is the maximum number of overs each team bats for?
Answer – 20
6. Which of these countries does NOT host Twenty20 domestic competitions?
Answer – Namia
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, what is the score?
Answer – She will tell you the latest score.
See Also :-
For more latest offers click here.