BHIM Axis Pay UPI Jio Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Jio Mobile Recharges of Rs 399 or Above. The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay UPI App users who make the first/second recharge within the Offer period. Axis Pay UPI Offer valid up to February 15,2018. Hurry !! Grab BHIM Axis Pay UPI Jio Offer Now.
How To Get ₹ 100 Cashback on 1st Jio Mobile Recharge using BHIM Axis Pay UPI Jio Offer :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay UPI App users who make the first/second recharge within the Offer period. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who use Axis Pay UPI App and have a VPA linked in the App.
- The user should have done his first/second recharge from his VPA linked to Axis Pay UPI Offer valid up to February 15,2018. Any recharge done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
- This cashback is only applicable if the recharge is towards Jio Prepaid Mobile Number and the recharge value is Rs 399 or more.
- This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
- The cashback Credit would be given to the users within 30 days from the date of the debit transaction made by the user and the credit will happen to the customer’s account used for making the recharges.
- In all matters relating to the offer and these terms & conditions, the decision taken by Axis Bank will be the final decision, which will be binding on the User.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. If the Offer clashes with any other Offer, the higher cashback will be processed to the customer.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign/Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the usage of the services offered by Axis Bank and the terms and conditions of Axis Pay UPI App.
- Any Customer participating in this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms & conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.