FreeCharge– Get Upto Rs 250 CashBack On Recharge Of Rs 500 On Bill Payments (New Users)
FreeCharge– Get Upto Rs 250 CashBack On Recharge Of Rs 500 On Bill Payments (New Users). FreeCharge is again come back with an amazing offer where you will get Upto Rs 250 CashBack On Minimum Recharge of Rs 500 On Bill Payments like Electricity, Gas or Landline payment. So Recharge Your Bill At Discount and Enjoy.
How To Get Upto Rs 250 CashBack On Recharge Of Rs 500 On Bill Payments (New Users) :-
1.) First of All > Click Here < To Go FreeCharge Website.
2.) Install & Open your FreeCharge App.
3.) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4.) Now Initiate Electricity, Gas or Landline Bill Payments of Rs 500 or above
5.) Apply Promo Code– FCBILL
6.) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card.
You Will Get Upto Rs 250 CashBack (Minimum Rs 75) in your FreeCharge Wallet Within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions :-
- Valid on first successful Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 9th August 2016
- This is Valid only for New users of Freecharge
- Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Max cashback of Rs.250. Min Cashback of Rs 75.
- FCBILL promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance
- This Offer is not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
- Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
- Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
- We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- We are reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials, Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity
- For all other queries please email [email protected]