Get 100% CashBack On Freecharge McDonalds & A Free Soft Serve – FreeCharge
Get 100% CashBack On Freecharge McDonalds & A Free Soft Serve. Freecharge is again come back with its new and amazing offer on ordering food on McDonalds with Freecharge. Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs 75. So don’t wait grab it now.
How To Get 100% CashBack On Freecharge McDonalds & A Free Soft Serve :-
- Visit Freecharge Here.
- Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet.
- Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
- Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the EDC machine/Card swipe machine.
- Enjoy the cashback in your FreeCharge balance.
- Also show the promo code you receive post transaction via SMS/Email and get a free soft serve.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Transact at McDonald’s outlets in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh (Indore only), Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & Kerala using Freecharge Wallet & get 100% cashback, max Rs.75
- Offer valid once per user.
- Also show the promo code you receive via SMS/Email and get a free soft serve
- Cashback Offer valid from 24th January to 28th February 2017
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the Freecharge Account within 24 hours
- Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at McDonald’s paid via Freecharge Wallet. The entire invoice value has settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deduct from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge Account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- Freecharge & McDonald’s reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity