Swiggy – Get Flat Rs.100 cashback on Swiggy when you pay with FreeCharge. Swiggy Freecharge offer. Now Order Food From Swiggy. Minimum Order value is Rs.100. Once per user during the offer period & is linked to the email ID on which offer is received. Offer is valid till 18th March 2018.
How To Get Flat Rs.100 cashback With FreeCharge :-
- First Of All Visit Swiggy Website From Here.
- Select City.
- Then put your delivery location (Landmark, road or area).
- Select your location.
- Pay the amount.
- Done & Enjoy With Your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get Flat Rs.100 cashback on Swiggy when you pay with FreeCharge
- Minimum Order value is Rs.100. Once per user during the offer period & is linked to the email ID on which offer is received
- Offer is valid till 18th March 2018
- Offer applicable on the Swiggy Website & App
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 years from the date of credit in FreeCharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all FreeCharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- For any other queries on Swiggy, please write to [email protected] For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to [email protected]
- Freecharge & Swiggy reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity