Swiggy Food Order 100% Cashback Upto Rs 75 With FreeCharge
Swiggy Food Order 100% Cashback Upto Rs 75 With FreeCharge. Swiggy Freecharge offer. Now Order Food From Swiggy & Get 100% CashBack. Pay Through Freecharge.
How To Get Swiggy Food Order 100% Cashback Upto Rs 75 With FreeCharge :-
- First Of All Visit Swiggy Website From Here.
- Select City.
- Then put your delivery location (Landmark, road or area).
- Select your location.
- Pay the amount.
- Done & Enjoy With Your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get flat Rs.75 cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Swiggy
- Maximum cashback of Rs 75
- Cashback offer valid twice per user
- Also, get an additional Rs.75 off on your first Swiggy order of min. Rs.300
- Offer applicable only on the latest version of the Swiggy Android/iOS App,mWeb and website
- Offer valid from 23rd December till 31st January 2017
- Cashback will be credit to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Swiggy, please email at [email protected]
- Freecharge & Swiggy reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity