(27 July 2020) Amazon Quiz – Answer & Win Rs 50000
Amazon Rs 50000 prize Quiz 27 July Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 july 2020 Win Rs 50000 prize, Today Amazon Quiz 27 july 2020, 27 July Amazon Quiz today, Amazon 27 july Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 27 july 2020 Answers, Amazon 27 july Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon quiz answer today amazon quiz Answer, Amazon quiz today answer, 27 july amazon quiz answers, 27 july amazon quiz answers today, This post is for you to get answers of Amazon Quiz 27 july Answers Today Win Rs 50000. Daily 8AM-12PM Amazon Quiz Answers. Amazon is again come back with new quiz question and answer quiz. Amazon Quiz july Answers Today Win Rs 50000 prize. Give answer on quiz and get chance to will prizes. Loot amazon quiz now. Amazon Quiz 27 July 2020 Answers Today Win Rs 50000.
Amazon Rs 15000 Prize Quiz 24 July Answers Today :-
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz :-
2) Download & Open the app.
3) Sign up or login the Amazon app.
4) Now go to the home page of the app & you will see a banner of Amazon Quiz click on Daily quiz or you can search quiz and click on FunZone and click on today’s quiz answer.
5) Now your Quiz started down below Amazon quiz answers are available see the answer and give answer on the Amazon app & grab Quiz prizes.
Amazon Rs 50000 prize Quiz 27 July Answers Today :-
Q1) PM SVAnidhi is a centrally sponsored scheme to help whom?
Answer – Street Vendors
Q2) Sri Lanka recently reported to have eradicated Rubella and which other disease?
Answer – Measles
Q3) Which of these days has been observed on July 11 every year since 1989?
Answer – World Population Day
Q4) Who was the Man of the Match for a 9 wicket match haul in the first Test match between England and West Indies, recently held at Southampton?
Answer – Shannon Gabriel
Q5) The Jenner Institute at the Oxford University is a famous institute that specializes in research of what?
Answer – Vaccines
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER :-
1. This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
For more latest offers click here.