PhonePe- Get Rs 20 Cashback On Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 300 or More
Phonepe Rs 20 Electricity bill Payment cashback offer. Get Rs 20 Cashback on first Electricity bill Payment Offer on Recharge of Rs. 300 or More. Phonepe Rs 20 Electricity bill Payment cashback offer is valid for once per user. Going to recharge ? Looking for some cashback ? Then here is an awesome offer. Offer valid from 5th August 2018 to 23rd August 2018. Grab Phonepe Rs 20 Electricity bill Payment cashback offer now.
- 1 Phonepe Rs 20 Electricity bill Payment cashback offer :-
How To Get Rs 20 Cashback on Electricity bill Payment cashback offer?
1) First of download PhonePe app >> Click here to download.
2) Now sign up/ Create your new account.
3) Verify your mob no. with otp code.
4) After done these process.
5) Now go to home page of app then Select your bank & fetch your details.
6) Initiate the Electricity bill Payment recharge with the amount of Rs 300 or more
7) Fill filling the amount, network, circle etc
8) Pay the amount with these anyone once per Bank Account, Credit Card and Debit Card.
9) You will get Rs.20 cashback soon on your PhonePe app.
10) Done !!
Read Also :- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Next Sale Date
Phonepe Rs 20 Electricity bill Payment cashback offer :-
Terms & Conditions :-
What is the offer?
- Flat ₹20 cashback if the transaction is a customer’s Electricity Bill Payment on PhonePe
- Maximum Cashback customer can get is ₹20/-
What is the eligibility criteria?
- Customer will get the offer on Electricity Bill Payment on PhonePe
- Minimum Transaction Amount – ₹300
- Offer valid on all payment instruments
What is the offer duration?
- 00:00 Hrs 00:00 AM on 5th August 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 23rd August 2018
How many times can this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed only once per user on first ever Electricity Bill Payment.
How do I avail the offer?
- On your PhonePe app
- Click on Electricity Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app
- Select Electricity Provider you wish to pay
- Enter the “Account Number” or “Consumer Number” or “Service Number” or “K Number” or “CA Number” or “Customer number” of the electricity provider
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Pick the payment option for the same
- Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
- Click on PAY BILL to complete the transaction.
When do I get the cashback / benefit?
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
- If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?
- Once billpay is Processed , it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment
Other Terms and Conditions : –
- In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
- Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devices
- Cashback will be calculated on non-wallet amount only
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
- Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.