BookMyShow Amazon Pay Offer – Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 100. BookMyShow & Amazon pay come together to give some offer for its audience. So on this offer you will get 50% cashback on Movie booking on BookMyShow with Amazon pay. BookMyShow Amazon Pay Offer. Offer valid once per user. This offer is live till 31st May, 2018.
BookMyShow Amazon Pay Offer – Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 100 –
How To Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 75?
1) First Of All click here to Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
2) Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the website. Edit if required
3) Complete your transaction by paying through Amazon Pay wallet
4) Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
5) Cashback will be credited as Amazon pay Balance within 72 hours
BookMyShow Amazon Pay Offer Details :-
1) Pay using Amazon Pay and get 50% cashback up to Rs 75.
2) Offer valid once per user
3) Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid Till 31st May, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 50% up to INR 75, applicable to existing and first time Amazon Pay users on BookMyShow, will be provided to each customer who:
completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first
- Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.