FreeCharge FoodPanda Offer – Get 25% Cashback With Freecharge On Foodpanda. Hi, friends FreeCharge is back again with new amazing offer for all users. Now Get 25% cashback on Foodpanda. Maximum cashback is Rs 75. This offer is valid twice per users and valid from 31st December 2016 till 31st January 2017. So hurry up grab this offer now.
How to get 25% cashback using FreeCharge FoodPanda Offer :-
1. Visit Here Or Download FoodPanda App From Here.
2. Select your city and choose your nearest Restaurant
2. Now Choose your food and Enter your delivery address.
3. Then Hit ‘ Pay with Freecharge Wallet’ option and complete your transaction.
4. Voila ! You will get 25% Cashback in your freecharge wallet within few minutes.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Get 25% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Foodpanda
- Maximum cashback of Rs 75
- Offer valid twice per user
- Offer applicable on the Foodpanda Website & App
- Offer valid from 31st December 2016 till 31st January 2017
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Foodpanda, please call 0124 614 9200
- Freecharge & Foodpanda reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity