Vishal Mega Mart 20% CashBack With FreeCharge Wallet (Delhi-NCR)
Vishal Mega Mart 20% CashBack With FreeCharge Wallet (Delhi-NCR). Vishal Mega Mart is here with its new offer with FreeCharge. Now Get 20% cashback upto Rs. 100 at your nearest Vishal Mega Mart when pay with Freecharge wallet. Offer valid till 31st December, 2016. So don’t miss this chance.
How To Get Vishal Mega Mart 20% CashBack With FreeCharge Wallet :-
- Login into FreeCharge.
- Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet
- Transact at Vishal Mega Mart using FreeCharge Wallet. (List Of Outlets)
- Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
- Tell your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin to the cashier.
- Get cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Transact at Vishal Mega Mart using Freecharge Wallet & Get 20% cashback upto Rs.100 per transaction
- Offer valid once per user
- Cashback offer valid till 31st December
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the Freecharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting Freecharge as a payment mode
- Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Vishal Mega Mart paid via Freecharge Wallet
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit inFreecharge Account
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- Freecharge & Vishal Mega Mart reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate(collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer withoutany further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invaliddetails/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity.